A 'companion' blog to my online book--Wolves In Sheep's Clothing

.
.
August 17, 2009

In this new blog I will try to pass along any additional information I have come across in the months since I first published Wolves In Sheep's Clothing, as well as share my thoughts and comments on various news events being reported and as to how they may be fitting into Bible prophecy scenarios.

If you haven't read through my book or otherwise researched the "red pill" netherworld that lies beyond the town limits of "Pleasantville", you may find many of the observations in these various articles to be incredible, mind boggling, or puzzling at the very least. I will try to recommend specific background reading for most of my posts here. This blog is meant as a rejoinder to the book. My sympathies are extended to any casual Internet surfer who has stumbled unknowingly onto this site!

In this first entry, let me try to point out any major additions or newly edited sections of my book going back about six or eight months. A number of folks who have already been reading through the material may not realize I've made a significant effort to improve the wording and to add further information and documentation. So here goes...

At the end of the Introduction page, I've added a whole new section with the heading--

GLOBE-SPANNING, MULTI-FACETED SATANIC DECEPTION

I decided there is a need for additional emphasis on just how pervasive and globe-spanning is this satanic deception.
-------

Chapter One: Look for three new sections with the following paragraph headings..all right in a row, about a sixth of the way down the page:

FALSE PROPHETS = "CHRISTIAN" LEADERS WHO ARE COVERTLY SATANIC

THE WORLD WE LIVE IN: A HUGE PATCHWORK QUILT OF LIES

UNDERESTIMATING POWERFUL AND DANGEROUS DECEPTIONS FROM "FALSE PROPHETS"



Again, with these new sections, I am trying to hit hard and hit early with an emphasis of the very real dangers Bible believers are facing...and I am also trying to emphasize just how globe-spanning the whole thing is.
-------


Chapter Two: At the end of the Kay Arthur portion of the chapter but before the Al Denson portion....I have added three new sections--

DO FALSE PROPHETS TEACH BIBLE LESSONS?

SIMPLE PRESCRIPTION: CLING TO YOUR FAITH; LISTEN FOR THE SOUND OF THE TRUMPET

SATANIC INGENUITY BEHIND EVANGELICALISM'S BLANKET ENDORSEMENT OF ISRAEL?


All three of these occur right in a row.
-------


Chapter Four: I've added a new section right at the end of the chapter--

THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR THE OFFICIAL 9/11 LIE:
-------


Chapter Five: I have tried to improve and strengthen my answers to questions about how the planning for the 9/11 attacks could have been successfully kept under wraps. Look for two sections in particular--

"BUT HOW COULD THEY HAVE KEPT IT A SECRET?"

HOW TO KEEP EVERYONE "QUIET"
-------


Chapter Eight: I have tried to revamp this very, very difficult section in which I provide a synopsis of the multiple personality disorder and how it is brought about by practicing occultists. Look for the following paragraph heading--

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER—WHEN, WHAT, HOW AND WHY
-------


Chapter Ten: I have edited this chapter on the PreTrib Rapture doctrine over and over. I'm still not sure I'm happy with it. If you haven't looked at this chapter in the last eight or ten months, you'll hopefully notice a number of changes and improvements.
-------


Chapter Eleven: Scroll down to the portion which deals with the Disney movie "Open Season" (a little beyond halfway)...and I also take an even closer look now at some of the features in Scooby-Doo movie posters. Those two aspects are new in the last several months.

Also...near the end of the chapter there is a significantly expanded section which reveals the many coded/disguised occurrences of "666" symbolism.
-------


Chapter Twelve: A new addition--regarding another occult signal-flashing episode from Arnold Schwarzenegger on a second Time magazine cover photo:

MORE "COVER PHOTO" FUNNY BUSINESS FROM SCHWARZENEGGER:
-------


Chapter Fourteen: I have re-done an entire section on the "mark of the beast"...added a whole lot of new and interesting information. I thought it important enough that I highlighted the particular section with red lettering! Thanks and credit goes to researcher and CARM poster "debbye".
-------


Chapter Fifteen: I have tried to do a lot of clarifying and editing of the opening section of this chapter...which I felt was somewhat muddled as I attempted to explain my understanding of a Catholic/kabbalic historical connection. Hey, maybe it's still muddled! I'm an amateur at the "book-writing" business, just doing the best I can.
-------


Chapter Seventeen: One interesting addition to this chapter which you can read about...is that I have gone to the trouble of personally tracking down a museum curator who acknowledged somewhat grudgingly and fleetingly that, yes, they do have the remains of giant humanoids kept in vaults at their museum...but that they do not allow public viewing. Wow! I was pretty stunned at this direct admission.
-------


The Conclusion section: If you haven't checked back in the last eight or so months, I have worked very hard at creating a more encouraging and 'uplifting' set of closing comments...which I think is very important given the difficulty of the subject matter.


Those are some of the changes I've made over the last several months. 


I can be emailed at matttwofour@yahoo.com.


Back to HOME PAGE and INDEX

5 comments:

  1. To the author of the blog:
    I'm a 57-year-old evangelical Christian who grew up in the Seventh-Day Adventist denomination and culture, and was trained in our schools to see world events and philosophy through a prophetic/end times perspective. Thank you for your personal endeavor to enlighten and broaden the thinking of folks who have chosen to wear blinders or have simply taken a laissez faire attitude about what goes on around them.
    It took nearly 12 hours, but I scanned your material and many, many links, looking for less-than-adequate scholarship, wondering if my educator's eyes would find ways to poke through your research. In the end you've verified what my upbringing has taught me and then some. Even my two grown children believed early on that the 9/11 tragedy was a native terroristic set of events; it took me much longer to lose faith in 'the system'.
    If I may make a couple of observations: 1) continue your work, 2) as a balance to the gut-wrenching, tearing down of the mask through which we evangelicals view the world, don't skimp on those scripture passages that also proclaim hope in these chaotic times.
    A few weeks ago I taught an adult class at church called 'Mission: Possible'. Members were told that authorities were coming to remove them from the campus in 30 minutes. They were to pull from their memory, no Bibles or hymnals or resources provided, scripture texts and song lyrics to share with each other. The class divided into five groups, ages 24-93 present. Their collective recall was astounding in its breadth and variety. Promises of God's saving grace and protection/providence were top of the list. The 'old hymns' of the church repertoire outweighed the referenced contemporary praise songs quoted. In 30 minutes I gathered the sheets on which they'd made notes, taking them home to tabulate.
    What I was personally driven to focus on was not the subterfuge of my government or the hidden behaviors of secret societies (I'd recently engaged in research on that topic), but the texts taught to me in my elementary years. Especially appropriate was the text of a choral work I conducted with a high school choir back in the early '80s: "Lift up your head, for your redemption draweth nigh."
    What is important to anyone who claims to be a believer is to study, or as is mandated in the New Testament, 'watch and pray, for ye know not the hour of the Master's appearing.' We should be informed, unlike those who might choose to take ostrich posture and stick their head in the sand. But if we act on the gospel in the way we live among the corruption and evil abounding in all spheres of entertainment, government, etc., fear cannot be our driving force. Like Jesus who calmed the Sea of Galilee, his disciples in total fright, even after witnessing so many of His miracles, we can stand tall and at peace.
    My spiritual journey has been challenged by separation and divorce and the simultaneous coming out of the closet. Everything I've ever believed or taught has been reviewed, dissected, and prayed over during these past twelve years. I walked away from the SDA faith for ten years in order to clear my head and leave behind what was a very insular approach to thinking. In the process I've found a God who weeps at the carnage of evil in the world and is angry at how Lucifer seeks to destroy the minds and hearts of those who wish to be called faithful and those who are well-meaning but don't espouse a particular creed or attend a church. That same God has given me grace during the ten year exodus as I studied with fresh eyes both testaments. During this past decade plus it has been my privilege to share hope with others who've needed it.
    I'm grateful I had the chance to 'page' through all of your material.

    Shalom.

    Randy
    daythoven@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I am thankful for the supportive comments...but dismayed (to be very honest) at your description of "coming out of the closet". How could you take all of the Bible prophecy passages so literally and with such careful accuracy, as you seem to have done...but miss the mark (IMO) on this other matter? No hard feelings. Just curious.

      Delete
  2. Could you please give me some links as to where i can find more out about the Vulcan hand sign you said was demonic? It is my understanding that sign was done by the Priests of old as a sign of the Aaronic blessing. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. When was the last time you updated this blog. It is now March 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably about a year ago. I think I have given enough of my world view to at least get people started down (what I consider to be) the right track. I have other plans for blogging and possible YouTubing. Send me an email and I'll put you on my email notification list!

      Delete